COAL MINING OPPORTUNITY
Standard Banner Coal Corporation returns to the market of its holdings in Southwestern Virginia with a substantial reserve of metallurgical coal in several seams lying above and below drainage. the holdings have been placed back on the market after several months of negotiations with a buyer.
The opporthuity presents as follows:
- Estimated 30 million tons of recoverable metallurgical reserves above and below drainage.
- Underground mine capable of returning to active status quickly.
- Permitted mine site for additional underground mining.
- Two (2) sirface mine permitted sites.
- 5,000+ acres of mineral land with 3,500 acres in fee (surface and minerals)
- Abundant natural gas reserves with approximately 160 coalbed methane wells in production.
- abundant timber reserves abailable for development.
- Permitted preparation plant site capable of refurbishment for cleaning, processing and transportation of coal.
- Family owned Business capable of prompt settlement of purchase as asset or stock sale.
For assistance with this opportunity, contact Donald R. Johnson, Donald R. Johnson, P. C., 2014 Electric Road, Roanoke, VA 24018. Telephone 540-353-3505. Email [email protected]